A friend of mine sent a note saying that John Abela over at HikeLighter.com had posted a nice note about my Trailstar article on his Facebook page, and there were some comments that it is unfortunate that I don’t allow comments on my website. I can’t verify these comments, since I don’t belong to Facebook. If this is the case, then thanks for the consideration and kind words.
There are few reasons I don’t allow comments on this site
- I would have to monitor and manage them
- I already have a job
- I don’t need more work in my life
- I am not trying to drive traffic to my site — I have nothing to sell
- The site is primarily for my children and a very small circle of friends and they have my email address and phone number
- The site might be useful for those who have similar interests